When you install a new tplink wifi router device for your home network, you can have wifi connections for many devices at a time. You can connect your mobile and laptop devices with the tplink router device and have internet connections for all these devices. You can access the login page for your device http:// tplinkwifi.net web address and make sure that SSID and the wifi access password is fully protected for your device. In case if you are getting wifi access issues with your tplink router device, you will need to follow some troubleshooting tips that we are going to explain in this article.
You can also have more details for 192.168.1.1 setup tp link http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link www tplinkwifi net login tp link wifi tplinkwifi net http //tplinkwifi.net tplinkwifi.net http //tplinkwifi.net/ tp link wifi router configuration tolinkwifi.net tplinkwifi net login from the blog page of website.
Here are the Steps you can Follow | http:// tplinklogin.net Access
- Access tplink router login page using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- From the status bar you will need to find the “Status” window for your device. if your tplink wifi router is getting WAN IP address form the modem device and still you can resolve the wifi connections then you will need to go for the “DHCP” settings for your device.
- Make sure that primary settings for your DHCP tab should be “184.108.40.206” if values are different then you can change the values easily.
- After making these changes you will need to reboot your device for once.
- You can also try to power cycle your tplink wifi router device and make sure that wifi issues are resolved for your device.
These are the troubleshooting tips you can try if your tplink router is not providing the internet services even if the router is having valid WAN IP from the modem device. if you can’t resolve these issues then you can reset your tplink router device to all default settings and then reconfirm the configurations using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. you can use the user manual for help and then the SSID or the network for your tplink wifi router device can be changed easily.