When you want to distribute the wifi signals from access point to all other wireless devices that are connected to your home network, you will need to install the router devices to your network. A router device will get the wifi signals from the access point and then send the internet services to other devices. Tplink wifi router devices are used so that you can have easy to handle and easy to configure router devices. Best thing about using the tplink router devices is that, you can manage the settings for your tplink wifi router device using the Unifi utility. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps for managing the tplink router settings using the Unifi utility.
Here are the Complete Details
- Using Ethernet cable you will need to connect your wifi router device and computer system together.
- Open the web browser and access the login page for your device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. if you want to use the default login user name and password for your device then you can use “admin” for this.
- From the configuration page of tplink router device you will need to choose the “Quick Setup” option.
- Using the radio button you will need to choose “Unifi utility” and click on the “Next” button.
- From next window you can easily change the Unifi utility settings like LAN1 to LAN4. You do not need to change any kind of settings from there and simply click on the “Next” button.
- You will need to fill the login user name and password that you want to setup for your Unifi utility setup.
- From the next window you can manage the SSID or the network name for your device and choose the region for your device.
- If you want to manage the security settings for your device then you can manage the security for your device using the radio button.
After making all these settings you will need to reboot your tplink wifi router device. you can also have more knowledge for http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tp link wifi setup 192.168.0.254 tp link http //tplinkwifi.net admin tp link access point www tp link com tplinkwifi net login tolinkwifi.net tp link wifi router configuration http //tplinkwifi.net/ from the blog page of this website.