There could be a situation where you aren’t able to get the signal in some parts of your place, even though when you don’t have such a big place, it’s a signal and time to upgrade your router to a new one. You always don’t have to consider getting an extender, sometimes upgrading your router provides you the solution of insufficient range along with enabling some premium features.
Also, if you are using the router that has been provided as a complimentary package from your ISP, then you should immediately consider getting a new one like this TP-Link C5400X and you also will not need any help in setting it up. You can easily set up by going to wwwtplinklogin.net.
Here is a short step-by-step precisely pointed out guide provided to you for completing the installation in a very easy process.
- Remove your old router and connect the cable that is coming from the modem in your new router, then plug it to the power source.
- When the LED becomes stable, this will mean the router is in the state to get connected.
- Connect an ethernet cable to the LAN1 port and your laptop, then go to the browser and enter 192.368.1.1.
- Here you will be greeted with the TP-Link router homepage and from here with all the on-screen instructions, you will be able to make the router work and allow the internet access to all the devices.
- Once done, reboot the router and you are all set.
wwwtplinklogin.net is a simple and easy portal to get all the settings done and make sure the bandwidth is evenly allotted to the streaming services, gaming, etc. You can also set the bandwidth on a priority basis or also you can fix a maximum limit for any category.