The TP-LINK’s EAP120 with its 300Mbps Wireless speed and Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point is a good device to go for. This device with such great features comes in affordable price. The tp link wifi setup is simple to process and use. With the tp link web based wizard things become easy like managing WiFi network, managing admin console.
EAP120 N300 features
- With help of EAP controller software administrators can easily manage hundreds of EAPs. Every EAP can be separately monitored and managed.
- This enables a convenient and affordable installation with the support of Ethernet (802.3af). The power through this Ethernet helps in easy installation with reliable performance.
- It can be easily mounted over a wall or ceiling. The simple mounting design enables for such easy mounting.
- This is provided with authentication for WiFi guests through its captive portal. This is a convenient method to enable guest for using WiFi connection without any interruption.
- The WPA and WPA2 enterprise security are good measures to secure data transfer and WiFi.
- The provided 802.1X with RADIUS is a good security measure to ensure WLAN security with the secure authentication and rogue access point detection.
- The Gigabit Ethernet port present in this device enables even high bandwidth application, online gaming or multimedia transferring without any interruption.
The powerful hardware components make this device even more performance oriented. Below are some such extended features.
- The EAP is equipped with 802.11n WiFi and 2*2 MIMO technologies.
- EAP220 supports simultaneous dual band in 2.4 and 5GHz. This provides wireless speed up to 600Mbps.
- The EAP120 provide wireless speed up to 300Mbps. This speed is well enough for a good home or office WiFi.
- The provided Gigabit Ethernet port is for high speed Internet access. Sometime WiFi connectivity is not used directly instead the Ethernet port is used to connect to internet, in such situation this Gigabit port helps is quick data transfer resulting in high speed access.