When you want mesh WiFi access for your home, you can choose many tplink devices that are available these days. In this article, we are going to discuss specially about TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System device and these devices will serve you some advance internet connections that are hard to find in many other devices. using tplink WiFi router configuration page you can manage the settings for these tplink devices.
What are the Technical Specification of TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System?
- You will get qualdcomm CPU with this advance tplink device.
- At the back side, you will get the reset button to reset your device to all default settings.
- There are 2 internal antennas that are used to get WiFi access for a long range of your home.
- Some advance configurations like beam forming, band steering, self handling and parental controls are possible for these tplink devices.
- You can configure many wireless security settings for tplink devices and you can easily configure WPS-PSK configurations for your devices.
- IEEE 802.11 standards are possible for TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi Systems. You can configure these devices using tplink WiFi router configuration
- You can configure these tplink devices either for 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz networks.
- When you want to get parental controls done for TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System devices, you can access http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address from your computer device. using parental controls, you can also block some websites for your home network.
- You can manage the admin login settings for tplink devices and you can choose a secure WiFi access password for your device login.
These are the technical specifications that you will get with TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System devices. when you want to configure these devices for your home, you can easily use WPS configurations.