Managing the bandwidth controls for your tplink router and access point devices will make sure that you can block the wifi access bandwidth for the computer devices that are not very important for your home location. You can easily make sure that your devices including the TP-Link Archer C2_V5 devices having the bandwidth control if can follow the steps that we are going to explain in this blog page. You have to make sure that you have installed the tplink Tether application for your Android phone so that you can use these advance devices for managing your device configurations.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Bandwidth Controls for TP-Link Archer C2_V5 devices
- Access login page for your tplink wifi router device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. you can use default login user name and password for your device if you have not updated the login details for your devices till the date.
- From the configuration page for your tplink wifi router device you will need to choose the “Bandwidth Control” tab.
- There you will need to specify the bandwidth values for your devices and then you can click on the “save” button.
- You can enable the bandwidth controls using the radio button for your device.
- Egress bandwidth is used to specify the uploading speed that you want to manage for your devices.
- If you want to add a new bandwidth rule for your TP-Link Archer C2_V5 devices then you can click on the option “Add New” button.
- Fill all required details like IP range, port range, protocol using the drop down menu and the priority that you want to set for your devices.
- At the end you can click on the “save” button and save the TP-Link Archer C2_V5 devices bandwidth settings.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the bandwidth controls for your devices. you have to visit the blog page so that you can have more details for the www tp link com http tplinkwifi net tp link router setup tp link access point http //tplinkwifi.net admin 192.168.0.254 tp link tp link wifi setup 192.168.1.1 setup tp link http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link www tplinkwifi net login tp link wifi and tplinkwifi net