if you are going to have guests and visitors for your home then you must ensure that you are managing a separate guest account for them. You can manage the guest account for your tplink wifi router and extender devices using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the advance settings for the tplink wifi routers for guest account. You can also visit the blog page and there you can receive the complete details for tolinkwifi.net tplinkwifi net login www tp link com http tplinkwifi net tp link router setup tp link access point http //tplinkwifi.net admin 192.168.0.254 tp link tp link wifi setup 192.168.1.1 setup tp link http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link www tplinkwifi net login and tp link wifi. Make sure that you are having valid and high speed internet connections for your home network and then you can go for the steps that we are explaining in following session.
Here are the Steps to Configure the Guest Account for your TP-Link WiFi routers
- Make login for your tplinik router login page using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device access.
- From the management page you will need to choose the “Guest Network” tab.
- Using the check box you can enable the guest account for your device.
- Specify the network name for the guest account. Your guests will use this guest account name whenever they want to get connected with the wifi access.
- After that, using the wireless technology you can specify the wireless security settings for your guest account network.
- After choosing the guest account settings for your device, you can choose the “Encryption” settings for your device.
- If you want enable the guest account for wireless 5GHZ network then you will need to specify the SSID or the network name after enabling the network name using the check box button.
- Using the drop down menu manage the security settings for your device.
- You can enable the SSID or the wifi access for all week days of you can have some specific days for your wifi access.
After applying all these steps to your tplink router device you will need to make sure that you are saving the settings by clicking on the “Save” button.