When you create a home network, you will need to make sure that you are having a computer device that will receive data packets from outside of the network and deliver all these data packets to their destination. In that case, you will need to specify a static device that will act have a data receiver computer. In this blog page we are going to explain the steps for managing and configuring the static routings for your tplink wifi router devices. You have to make sure that you know about the SSID or the network name and the password for accessing the configuration page for your device.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Static Routings for your TP-Link Wifi Router Devices
- Make login for your tplink wifi router device and for that, you will need to connect your tplink wifi router device with a computer system using wireless or wired connections.
- You can now open the web browser and fill http:// tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- Hit on the enter key and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Find the option “Advance Routing” from the configuration page of your tplink wifi router.
- After that you will need to click on the “Static Routing” option.
- A new page will arrive from where you will need to click on the “Add New” button.
- There you will need to fill the information regarding the system that will act as a static receiver. You can fill the destination network address, subnet mask information, default gateway and value for your status. You should the “Enabled” from the drop down menu,
Click on the “Save” button and all settings will be reflected to your tplink wifi router device. After that, you will need to power cycle all your networking devices including the computer system, router and access points. You can remove the power supply for your devices for few seconds and then once again you can provide the power supply using the power adapters. You can also get more knowledge about tplinkwifi net login www tp link com http tplinkwifi net tp link router setuptp link access point http //tplinkwifi.net admin 192.168.0.254 tp link tp link wifi setup 192.168.1.1 setup tp link http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link and www tplinkwifi net login from the blog page of this website.