You can easily connect your printer devices with the TP-Link wifi router devices. at the back side of your tplink wifi router you will find the USB ports and the printer device can be connected at this USB drive. If your tplink wifi router device is not having the Ethernet port then you will not need to follow all these steps for your devices. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps to manage the printer sharing features for your tplink wifi router devices. you have to make sure that before following all these steps you have installed the printer drivers for your device and your printer is connected to your tplink wifi router device using the USB cable devices. After installing your printer device you can follow these simple steps for your device.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Printer Sharing Settings for your TP-Link WiFi Router Device
- For the windows utility you will need to go for “PC Utility”.
- From the desktop of your computer device you will need to connect on the printer icon.
- There you will get list of the printer devices so select the printer device that you want to go for.
- Right click on the printer icon can choose the option “Set Auto Connect Printer”.
- Once again you will need to choose the printer device that you will need to share and then click on the “Apply” button.
- Your printer will marked as “Auto Connect Printer” message and that means your printer device is now able to get share with the computer devices that are connected within your home network.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the printer sharing feature for your devices. you can also make sure that you can share printer the required documents from any corner of your home if your printer is shared with the computer devices. you can also have a visit at the blog page and there you will get to know about the http //tplinkwifi.net/ tp link wifi router configuration tolinkwifi.net tplinkwifi net login www tp link com http tplinkwifi net tp link router setup tp link access point http //tplinkwifi.net admin 192.168.0.254 tp link tp link wifi setup and 192.168.1.1 setup tp link