When you install and configure the TP-Link C8, C9 or C5 router device for your home network then you will need to make sure that you can have all basic configurations for your router device. You can use http:// tplinkwifi.net login page so that you can have all settings for your device. in case you don’t get all these settings then you can also get help from the user manuals for your device. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps that you can follow and manage the FTP server settings for your device. you have to make sure that you know about the tplink router login user name and password for your device and there you will get all possible configurations for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Manage the FTP Server Settings for your TP-Link WiFi Router Devices
- At the back side of your tplink wifi router device you will need to attach the USB device you are having.
- After attaching the USB device to your tplink wifi router device you can access the login page for your device. you can use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address for accessing the login page for your device.
- Fill the tplink router login user name and password and hit on the enter key.
- Go for the “Advanced” option from the top of your device configuration page and then you can choose “USB Settings” option.
- There you will need to find the “Device Settings” tab for your device.
- You will get the list of the USB devices that are connected to your tplink wifi router device. if you can’t find the USB device then you will need to click on the “Scan” button and search for the devices that connected to your home network.
- Find the “File Sharing” option under the “USB Settings” tab.
- You will get options so that you can create a separate login for accessing the USB devices that are connected to your router device. you can specify the user name and password for your device.
- There are also other options that you can configure for your tplink router USB sharing. You can make sure that users can access the folders from remote location also.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the FTP server settings for your tplink wifi router devices. you have to make sure that you can power cycle your devices after doing all these simple steps and then you can get more knowledge for tp link wifi setup tplinkwifi.net http //tplinkwifi.net tplinkwifi net tp link wifi tplinkwifi net login tolinkwifi.net tp link wifi router configuration http //tplinkwifi.net/ 192.168.0.254 tp link http //tplinkwifi.net admin tp link access point from the blog page of website