if you want to manage the configurations for your tplink wifi router devices from a remote location, you can use the tplink cloud application for this. You can create the tplink cloud account and then you can make it secure using the password for your device. there can be some situations when you forgot the login password for your tplink cloud account. You can easily recover that lost password using the steps that we are going to explain in this session.
Here are the Steps to Recover the Lost Password for TP-Link Cloud Account
- You will need to access the tplink router login page for your device but before that you can connect your tplink wifi router device with the computer device using the Ethernet cable.
- Open the web browser and access tplink router login page using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill the login email address and password that is associated to your device login.
- Because you have forgot the login password for your devices so can click on the option “Forgot Password?”
- Fill the password that is associated to your tplink cloud account.
- You will receive the password recovery email and from there you will need to click on the link and recover the lost password for your device.
These are the steps you can follow so that you can receive the lost password for your tplink wifi router device. you can also use the Tether application for recovering the lost password for your device and there also you will need to fill the email address for your device and you will receive the password recovery option at your email address. you will need to go for the blog page and there you will get more details for tplinkwifi net tp link wifi www tplinkwifi net login http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tp link wifi setup 192.168.0.254 tp link http //tplinkwifi.net admin tp link access point tp link router setup http tplinkwifi net and www tp link com