Your tplink wifi router device configuration page can be managed using two different ways. You can use http:// tplinkwifi.net web address for accessing the tplink login page or you can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 or http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address for making the login for your devices. This default login IP address for your device can be changed very easily using the steps that we are going to explain in following session. You can simply use the default login user name and password for your device that is “admin” and later you can change the default login details for your devices.
Here are the Steps that you Will Need to Follow to Change the Default Login IP Address for your Router
- Make login access for your tplink router device using the http;// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- You will ask for the login user name and password for your device.
- After filling the tplink router login user name and password you will need to click on the “OK” button.
- Go for the “Network” tab and then select the “LAN” for your device.
- Specify the IP address that you want to manage the login for your device and the MAC address that you want to use for your device.
- Click on the “Save” button and save the settings that you have made for your tplink wifi router devices.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can change the default login IP address that your tplink router device you are using. From the blog page of device you will get to know about the tplinkwifi net tp link wifi www tplinkwifi net login http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link 192.168.1.1 setup tp link tp link wifi setup 192.168.0.254 tp link http //tplinkwifi.net admin tp link access point and tp link router setup